Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice? My husband he has credit card dead about $50000. I dont know where he spend money and he doesnt?

give me a clear answer. (however I think he borrow money and spend it for his 30 year old brother who is married and is always between job) He makes about $150000 a year and pay tax also. Because of his credit card payments he has to pay lots of money every month. currently I am homemaker with three young kids. I thought I might get job and bring some money home ,but it is impossible because daycare center cost a lot in ca. I really dont know what to do? even we are not qualified for anygovernmentt program such as medical assistance or statesponsoreddpreschoolsl, because of his earned income is high. Also, he believes in this situation he has to pay for his brother of friends visitation(buy thicket, hotel expense, etc) now I want to know if you were me what would You do? do I have enough reason to get seperated!!!Please give me all answered details and sorry for my bad English.I need advice? My husband he has credit card dead about $50000. I dont know where he spend money and he doesnt?
It's a hard situation. My ex-wife had similar spending/credit problems, and the only way to get rid of them was to divorce her. But I didn't divorce over money, and it's a tough call if you're in love and have 3 kids - maybe marriage and credit counseling can save your marriage and credit.





But while you're married, his debt and bad credit rating are your debt and bad credit rating. The only way I could save my financial life was to divorce, lose half my assets, and start over in a new life where I might be poor, but nobody was going to spend my money like crazy and make me poorer or keep me from saving. Now, 5 years later, I have a house again, I have investments, and my ex-wife has credit cards and home equity run up to the limit - and it's not my problem.I need advice? My husband he has credit card dead about $50000. I dont know where he spend money and he doesnt?
He is just trying to help his brother out in a time of need. I would do the same thing. He will have to pay more on the card than what is do every month to pay it down quicker. You should get a job and find someone to watch the kids that is inexpensive. Your husband makes a lot of money so you will have to get a job now.
Its pretty easy to check just call the credit com ask for a full credit history where ever he used it you'll find out..
I think Zeep is right. That said:





Do your household budget. Know what your bottom line is including haircuts, shoes, clothes and the kids extra-curricular activities. Include Everything.





Sit your man down. Tell him you see there is a problem and you want to help. Give him the bottom line.





If he insists on making payments to his brother, choose a finite number out of whatever is left, say, he gets $300.00 a month and then that is all he gets til the next month.





All the numbers, household expenses, discretionary income AND what is paid to the brother need to equal hubby's monthly income. This is called The Budget.





Then make a list of all your credit debt. Time to cut some cards. Get rid of them all. No, you don't need to keep one ';just in case'; - you have a budget.





If you approach the man with a reasonable cure for what is wrong he may be inclined to work as a team. Tell him he can tell his brother you made him do it. If you want to leave once the debt is paid down,that's up to you. He's going to have one heck of a time paying Child Support, credit card debt and keeping a roof over his head.





I would hope he doesn't like the situation as much as you don't and he is willing to take a reasonable solution.





I wish you luck, dear,


and God bless you and yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment