Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can someone give me some advice about my husband?

My husband recently began thinking about getting circumcised. Oddly enough i've never been with a circumcised man and didn't really know how to respond when he told me he was thinking about having it done? Is it really any different at all? Will lovemaking feel different? Has anyone been in a similar situation? Well any answers/advice would help really.Can someone give me some advice about my husband?
It will probably boost his confidence a bit...make him feel like a part of the herd. I am surprised that you've only been with uncircumsized men....are you European? Because little American peckers can't get past the hospital door without a snip at the foreskin!





Now for you...I am sure because he was ';un'; you were able to climax through intercourse, because for him, the foreskin slips back over the nerve endings allowing him to endure. Once it is removed, his pleasure will more than likely be heightened, and will not be able to ';last'; quite as long as he did before.





There's also a hygiene factor. But support him if he really wants to do this. Its for your health too. He has the potential to infect you (not purposely ofcourse) with bacterial infections because of it.Can someone give me some advice about my husband?
its gonna be like taking the wrapper off your favorite flavor of popsicle!
From what I understand it shouldn't be different for you. But, it will be for him. If he does his research he will learn that being uncircumcised makes him more sensitive and he has more sensations/feelings. After he is circumcised he will not have as much sensation as he has now (removing the foreskin removes nerve endings). My uncle had this done when he was in his 30s and he regretted doing it.
You will not feel a difference, but it will look diffrent. My ex had this done while we were together and he had it done for health reasons. He was much happier with it and I didn't feel a difference. The procedure itself is short and not alot of pain.
It's a good idea for him to have it done. It's alot more hygienic. I don't think love making would be much different. I think it looks alot better too :)
Well, I don't think sex will feel any different. As far as I understand, there's virtually no way to tell the difference between a circumcised guy and an uncircumcized one when they're erect. This is a personal decision on his part and as long as it doesn't bother you, I think the best thing you can do is be loving and supportive!
Sex won't be better or worse, but he will be a whole lot cleaner. You will really like it. :)
I don't know if you will notice any difference. Your husband might notice a decrease in sensitivity over time because the sensitive parts are more exposed all the time. To the best of my knowledge, the only real reason to get circumcised as an adult (besides preference) is because it's easier to keep clean. But I have known a couple people who had it done as adults and say it hurt really bad until it heals.
there is no difference in feeling but why would he want to do it know. and isnt he going to have to abstain from sex until it heals? ask him the reason he wants to do it. go online and get information. like if he can get an infection etc..
I was circumcised when I was a baby. I have not noticed a difference in the love making. :-)


Seriously, I don't think you will notice a difference, but this is a good thing to do as far as health goes for the man and his partner. Less prone to possible infections.


Remember, its not what you have but what you do with it.
it will be different in the sense that it will smell better . uncircumcised men's private as i've read smells bad . so basically it will be cleaner ....





The American Academy of Pediatrics states ';a survey of adult males using self-report suggests more varied sexual practice and less sexual dysfunction in circumcised adult men. There are anecdotal reports that penile sensation and sexual satisfaction are decreased for circumcised males. Masters and Johnson noted no difference in exteroceptive and light tactile discrimination on the ventral or dorsal surfaces of the glans penis between circumcised and uncircumcised men.';[56] The American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) states ';The effect of circumcision on penile sensation or sexual satisfaction is unknown. Because the epithelium of a circumcised glans becomes cornified, and because some feel nerve over-stimulation leads to desensitization, many believe that the glans of a circumcised penis is less sensitive. Opinions differ about how this decreased sensitivity, which may result in prolonged time to orgasm, affects sexual satisfaction. An investigation of the exteroceptive and light tactile discrimination of the glans of circumcised and uncircumcised men found no difference on comparison. No valid evidence to date, however, supports the notion that being circumcised affects sexual sensation or satisfaction.';[66]





Boyle et al. argue that circumcision and frenectomy remove tissues with ';heightened erogenous sensitivity,'; stating ';the genitally intact male has thousands of fine touch receptors and other highly erogenous nerve endings--many of which are lost to circumcision.';[67] The authors conclude: ';Evidence has also started to accumulate that male circumcision may result in lifelong physical, sexual, and sometimes psychological harm as well.';
I think your post should be under Marriage %26amp; Divorce - but anyway..


I've never been w/a man who isn't. That a grown man is thinking about it blows my mind - it's a far less than pleasant experience. Beleive me I watched it done to my son %26amp; the idea that infants can't experience pain is riddiculous.


If you husband is a good lover it shouldn't change much. He will have to get used to the new increased sensation to the head, so he may be 'faster' for a while.
its more health more harder more better
I've been with an uncircumsized guy (my first) and I honestly can't tell the difference. Have you asked him why he's considering this? I mean, he's your husband so obviously he's not trying to impress anyone...
My husband has half jokingly said he would like to do this as well. If it doesn't bother you that he isn't then I would try reassuring him that he's perfect the way he is %26amp; that it's not necessary. He's lived this long with it as is!


As far as a difference if he goes through with it- it will be more sensitive for awhile because it's been covered %26amp; now will be more exposed.
I have been with both types of men........they both feel good.


I uncircumsized man will be not only cleaner, but he can hit it harder too! Think about it girl! There will be nothing holding him back!
I have not had that situation but is he into pain or what? Ouch!
encourage him! it's disgusting being not circumcised.. the smell really sucks!
Well to my knowledge the best benefit for circumcision is cleanliness.
No experience with sex with a man in either case, but why do you think this would matter? You love him and sex is just a physical response to physical attraction.





Support his choice and be happy for him taking such a step
Trust me, once you've experienced it, you'll ask yourself, ';Self, what have you been missing all these years?'; I've been with both types, and circumcised is like diamonds to uncircumcised's cubic zirconia. Go for it!
Him getting circumcised can lower your risk of cervical cancer. This is probably something he has thought about for a while. If it will make him feel better about himself, then be supportive. Everything else will be the same, once he has healed.
Ouch......you didn't say why he wants to, so I guess it must just be a easier to keep clean etc. thing...I can't help wondering where you live that you have never been with a circumcised man before, but that is my mind wandering.....anyway.......it won't feel good to him..i do know that....sex will be the same after a while..
It will not make your lovemaking feel different. It will be the same.
People are usually circumcised because of their religion. For example, most Catholics are and most Jewish people are not.


Others do it because they think it is healthier to be circumcized.


It makes no difference in love making. If it did that would radically alter peoples perception of it.





I'm just wondering what brought this on? It's really wierd that someone out of the blue chooses it. I'd be more upset that my husband only just told me about it. What's going on in his mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment