Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice about husband?

Ok i give my husband a birthday bash on satday after the bash we and my girls where invited to this party it like 12 of us i asked him to go and he say no so he called me and told me we was there so i was happy because i wanted him to come with me. He was with his boys so i caught him danceing with this other girl she had her butt all on him and he was loving it i'm so mad if fell like he dont care about my felling at all i want to leave him i'm i wrong for felling like this because if i was the one that did this he would have pulled me out of their and he would have been mad as hellNeed Advice about husband?
Sorry you lost me after the first huge run on sentence. If you want people to take you seriously you should consider punctuation.Need Advice about husband?
Well I think leaving him is a bit of an over reaction to him dancing with another girl.





However you have every right to be upset and you should tell him that what happened at this party was not ok.
I would nag him...That will teach him.
if you hadn't showed up he would have been bopping her so leave. he'll do it again
give him hell about it
no you are not wrong for feeling that way


my advice is go for his balls.
Personally I would leave him because if you allow it to happen now he is always going to do that through out your relationship. I dated a guy for ten years and he danced with everyone like the way you discribed and more so you really have to look at what you want. do you think he is respecting you dance with other girls and not you, or are you okay with going out with him places and letting him dance with other girls that way. it doesn't matter what others think what matters is what you think of the situation. sit down and think would you like being treated that way all the time if not then you need to get out there are other men out there that will treat you right and respect you. it's your choice have fun and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment